Hilton is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxury and full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and focused service hotels. The company's portfolio includes fourteen world-class global brands and an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
Our fourteen world-class global brands span across 104 countries and territories. Brands include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™. All Hampton by Hilton™ hotels in Mainland China are currently excluded from the Hilton Honors program.
Earning Airpoints Dollars™ with Hilton Honors
Airpoints Dollars™ can be earned at hotels in this group at the following rate:
- Hilton Honors portfolio of global properties when booking a point-eligible rate: 1* per USD $25** spent
Hilton Honors members can also convert Honors Points to Airpoints Dollars at the rate of 10,000 points =20***
How to book
Make your reservation online at www.hiltonhonors.com. To earn Airpoints Dollars™ when staying at hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio, Airpoints™ members must also be a member of Hilton Honors and select Air New Zealand as the preferred earning partner. Please follow the process set out below:
- Sign up for Hilton Honors (it's free online)
- Log in to your Hilton Honors account and select 'Edit Profile'
- Select 'Edit Preferences' under 'Account Overview'
- Under MyWay Earning Style Preferences, select 'Change Earning Style' and select 'Points & Miles'
- Under 'Preferred Travel Partner' select Air New Zealand as your preferred airline partner and add your Airpoints™ membership number. Click 'Save preferences' and you're done
- Complete a Qualifying Stay, supply your Hilton Honors account number at the time of booking your stay or at check-in and your Airpoints Dollars will automatically be credited to your Airpoints Account
* Members resident in Australia and in Norfolk Island, please note that these earning rates are in New Zealand Airpoints Dollars™, which will be converted to Australian Airpoints Dollars before being credited to your account.
** All transaction values are converted from the local currency into US Dollars at the exchange rate stated on oanda.com current at the time the Airpoints Dollars are credited to the member's Airpoints Account.
*** Subject to a minimum of 10,000 points and thereafter in increments of 10,000 points.
To earn Airpoints Dollars on qualifying room rates, you must charge any expenditure to a hotel or resort account in your name and the charges must be yours alone. Only one Member can earn Airpoints Dollars for any one room occupied. Some properties do not participate in the Airpoints programme. Please check with the hotels concerned for further information. Some stays and some expenditure (e.g. restaurant charges; or associated food and beverage charges; or gaming activities) are not eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars. For stays at Home2 Suites by Hilton™, you may only earn up to 100 Airpoints Dollars per stay. Void where prohibited. All Hampton by Hilton™ hotels in Mainland China are currently excluded from the Hilton Honors program. For more information on the Hilton Honors programme please see the Hilton Honors terms and conditions.
Please allow up to 60 days for your Airpoints Dollars to appear in your account. Retain your original receipt or invoice in order to claim any missing Airpoints Dollars. Claims may be made through your Air New Zealand online account by logging into your account and selecting the My Bookings tab, then the Claim missing Airpoints button. You must claim missing Airpoints Dollars within 6 months of your stay.
See the Airpoints™ Terms & Conditions for full details.