Airpoints™ is Air New Zealand's frequent flyer programme.
With Airpoints Dollars™, our programme currency, it's easy to earn and redeem Airpoints rewards. And with Status Points, it's easier to reach Silver, Gold or Gold Elite status and start enjoying frequent flyer privileges faster.
About the Programme
- Earn Airpoints Dollars on Air New Zealand*,
Star Alliance airlines and our other airline partner flights, and when you do business with our non-airline partners.
- Airpoints gives you lots of ways to spend your Airpoints Dollars - on air travel with Air New Zealand (where you can buy any seat for sale on any Air New Zealand ticketed and operated flight), Star Alliance airlines and our other airline partners;
or if you prefer, use them to rent a car or book a hotel room.
- Status Points count towards your Airpoints tier status. You only earn Status Points by flying, but you can earn them on every Air New Zealand Flight**, as well as many flights with our Star Alliance partners.
- If you're one of our most frequent flyers, you'll be recognised with a range of exclusive benefits when you travel with Air New Zealand or any Star Alliance airline.
myairnz is your personal Air New Zealand homepage, bringing together your Airpoints account information with all your upcoming flights and customisable travel features. Read more about myairnz here, or login above and have a look around.
* Online Airpoints rewards bookings are currently only available to members registered as living in New Zealand, Australia or the Cook Islands. For members registered as living in other countries please contact your nearest Airpoints Service Center to make your booking. Service fees will apply.
If you are an existing Airpoints member requiring assistance, please contact us.
Airpoints membership is complimentary for customers who fly in Business on an international Air New Zealand operated flight (provided you have paid for travel in this class). For customers who are not eligible for complimentary membership, a joining fee of NZD $50 applies.
For Business Class passengers who are entitled to complimentary membership please include your original ticket (or E-ticket receipt) and boarding pass(es) with your application and mail to:
Air New Zealand Contact Centre
Private Bag 93537
North Shore City 0740
To download an Airpoints Application Form click on the file below.
Airpoints™ and Airpoints Dollars™ are trade marks owned by Air New Zealand Limited.
*Please note: our lowest priced fare classes (including Smart Saver fares), travel industry classes, Airpoints reward classes, and prize/promotional tickets are not eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars. See the Airpoints Terms and Conditions for full details.
**Air New Zealand flight means a flight ticketed and operated by Air New Zealand. Flights booked in conjunction with Airpoints reward classes (x,i), and travel industry classes (n,r) and free tickets, prize competition tickets and tickets purchased using Fly Buys points are not eligible to earn Status Points or credit towards tier status.