Want to review your flight?
Review your booking
Retrieve your booking to view/print your itinerary online.
If you made your booking with Air New Zealand through our website or over the telephone you can view your booking online.
You can view your traveler details, the itinerary and payment summary. You can also cancel your booking if fare rules allow.
Get started by retrieving your booking.
You can change your international bookings online, subject to the following:
- Flights must have been booked on airnewzealand.com and not be checked in
- Multi-stop bookings and bookings containing a Skycouch cannot be changed online
- Changes must apply to all travelers in the same booking
To change a domestic New Zealand booking, or if you cannot change your international booking online, please call us on 1-800-262-1234. Please note that service fees will apply for changes made via the Contact Centre.
So that you can be sure the flights booked best fit your travel plans, Air New Zealand will permit airfares booked on www.airnewzealand.com to be cancelled within 24 hours of ticketing for bookings made at least one week (168 hours) prior to travel. Inside this time frame normal fare rules will apply.
- Business Class fares can be cancelled online up until departure.
- Most Tasman, Pacific and New Zealand Domestic Flexi fares may also be cancelled online.
- A booking must be cancelled in full, ie both the outbound and return flight.