Getting in touch with us 💜
We continue to receive an extremely high number of calls, messages, and emails, which is greatly affecting our response time. On occasion, it may take more than three hours to speak with one of our contact centre experts.
Our teams are working extremely hard to answer each call and respond to your messages as quickly as possible, and we thank you for your continued patience while you wait to connect with us.
You may also be able to find the answer to your query on our website -
- View, change or cancel your flight bookings via Manage Bookings.
- Find more information about credits here, or view and use yours with our online credit tool.
- See our Travel Requirements page for details about NZ domestic and international destinations.
- If you need a pre-departure test to travel, check out these helpful pointers.
- Visit our COVID-19 information hub to read about what to expect when travelling.
We also recommend downloading the Air NZ mobile app to stay up to date with your bookings.
If you’re an Airpoints member, sign in to your account to tailor your travel alerts.
Other points to keep in mind -
- For customers looking to use a credit to make a new booking, please note that credits can't be combined with Airpoints Dollars. Once your credit has been applied, any remaining amount will need to be paid for using a credit/debit card or via POLi internet banking.
- Prepaid extra baggage is only available where your journey is solely operated by Air New Zealand. If another airline makes up part of your journey, excess baggage fees will apply at check-in based on the baggage rules of your ticket.
- Following a review of our vaccination policies, you are no longer required to show proof of vaccination to travel on an Air New Zealand operated domestic or international service. Please note that any vaccination and pre-departure testing requirements of your transit or destination countries still apply.
- If you have any questions or are having difficulty completing your New Zealand Traveller Declaration, please reach out to the NZTD Contact Centre for assistance.