Air New Zealand considers sponsorship of national and international events, individuals or organisations which provide Air New Zealand the opportunity to:
- Communicate our brand values and attributes to our target audience
- Showcase our world class product & service
- Increase awareness of destinations we fly to including New Zealand, Australia and London.
- Generate revenue for Air New Zealand
- Engage and delight those who travel
- Connect with Air New Zealand employees
For philanthropic requests, please email Public Affairs.
Department of Conservation
As a major partner of Department of Conservation (DOC) we are helping to bring back birdsong to New Zealand's Great Walks, supporting important monitoring and research around marine reserves, and enabling threatened species to be transferred to safe breeding grounds around New Zealand. Find out more about DOC
Air New Zealand Queenstown International Marathon
Air New Zealand is proud to support world class events in iconic destinations. The Air New Zealand Queenstown International Marathon started in 2014 and incorporates 42km, 21km, 10km and 2.2km kids' run options. Set between the backdrop of the world renowned Crown and Remarkable mountain ranges, it takes in the best highlights of the region and finishes in the heart of Queenstown itself. Find out more about the Queenstown Marathon