Premium Economy flights from Honolulu
Scroll down for more information on our great fares and award-winning service.
Travel periods: Los Angeles 6 Apr - 10 Dec 2018
San Francisco 1 Apr - 10 Dec 2018
Houston 2 May - 15 Jun, 28 Jun - 10 Dec 2018
Honolulu 13 Feb - 20 Feb, 11 Apr - 18 Apr, 3 Jun - 13 Jul, 8 Aug - 10 Oct 2018
Sale ends: 21 Feb 2018
To stop over in Auckland and add another city in New Zealand, use our International Multi-stop Fare Finder to plan your perfect itinerary.
Air New Zealand's Premium Economy on our Boeing 787-9 aircraft offers:
- An ink-colored luxury leather seat with a leg rest and extendable foot support.
- 41" seat pitch, 9" recline and 19.3" seat width, with a generous 5" wide armrest between seats
- 11" high definition touch screen and premium headphones to enjoy our gate-to-gate on-demand entertainment system
- In-seat power, a USB connection and an individual reading light
- Delicious chef-designed menu options matched with New Zealand wines carefully selected by our wine consultants
- Premium check-in and priority baggage tags
- Amenity kit to make your journey more comfortable
Considering an upgrade?
Treat yourself to Business Premier - first class service at Business Class prices. The most comfortable lie flat bed in its class will have you arrive at your destination feeling relaxed and invigorated.
What to do in New Zealand
Fantastic scenery, fabulous festival, super food and wine and stunning outdoor experiences - New Zealand is an impressive destination that punches well above its weight.
Check out which hotels, restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and attractions to visit when you're in town.
- Explore the sea, the coastline is amass with sensational beaches, beautiful coast walks and every opportunity to surf, soak and lounge in the sun.
- Put yourself against your fears and try luging, zorbing, sky-diving, paragliding, bungy jumping, jet-boating and much more!
- Tour wineries that attract world accolades, sample cuisine that is fresh, diverse and full of flavour and enjoy strong, rich caffeine hit at one of Auckland’s many cafes.
- Be sure to take in the wealth of Polynesian and Maori culture that forms the backbone of an increasingly multicultural society that can be found predominantly in the cities of Auckland and Rotorua or for a history lesson, travel to Northland and explore the architectural and historical significance of a colonial past.
Get ready for your stay in New Zealand with some useful facts to make your arrival stress free.
- Currency: New Zealand Dollar
- Country Code: +64
- Electricity: 230/240 Volts, NZ style 2 or 3 pin plug
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By using this site, you signify you have read and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the site.
Fare/Pricing Details - Round-trip Premium Economy class airfare is per person on specified Air New Zealand operated flights between Honolulu and Auckland, New Zealand. Travel within New Zealand will be in Economy Class. Additional New Zealand city must be booked at the same time and in the same booking/itinerary/Passenger Name Record as the international airfare from the US to Auckland. Fares are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Reference: AEPN2
Includes Government fees and taxes which encompass the Passenger Facility Charge of $4.50 and the September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 USD per person per enplanement in the USA to a maximum of $10.00 USD. Taxes are subject to currency exchange fluctuation and may vary from the estimated taxes shown. Additional baggage charges may apply. Other terms & conditions apply.
Taxes - Fare includes all airport and government fees and taxes which encompass the Passenger Facility Charge of $4.50 and the September 11 Security Fee of $2.50 USD per person per enplanement in the USA to a maximum of $10.00 USD. Taxes are subject to currency exchange fluctuation and may vary from the estimated taxes shown. Other terms & conditions apply.Fuel surcharge is shown separately from taxes. Taxes include all US and foreign Government imposed fees and taxes and Security fees.
Payment & Ticketing - Bookings made online must be purchased immediately with credit card. Only USA based credit cards with USA billing addresses are accepted. Prices are in US dollars and offer is available in the USA only. Electronic tickets will be issued on all eligible routes and sent to the email address provided in the booking. Flights with an Air New Zealand (NZ) designator qualify for electronic tickets. If paper ticket(s) are required these will be sent to the credit card billing address only. No waitlists are permitted. Prices are subject to change at any time prior to purchase. We want to provide you with the most competitive fare deals in a fluctuating marketplace and because of this, prices may go down. We are not able to provide refunds or rebooking if a lower fare becomes available.
Cancellations/Changes - Changes are permitted for $150 change penalty A fare upgrade may be required subject to booking class availability. A service fee of $50 USD per person will apply to changes. The new ticket must be of equal or greater value than the original ticket. Please contact Air New Zealand if you need to make changes. Your ticket is fully refundable without penalty within 24 hours after ticketing when you purchase your ticket 7 or more days before the departure of the first flight in the itinerary. After the initial 24 hour period and before departure, cancellation penalty is $300 USD. After departure, the fare is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-endorseable. For “no–shows”, the airfare is non-refundable. Other restrictions may apply.
Baggage Allowance - Learn about our Baggage Allowance. Additional charges may apply.
Stopovers - Free stopover permitted in Auckland. Additional stopovers permitted at $100 each per fare routing. Please note that flights through the Pacific Islands will not offer Premium Economy Class cabin.
Frequent Flyer - Frequent Flyer accrual is permitted with this fare type.
Minimum/Maximum stays - no minimum stay and maximum stay is 12 months.
Children/Infants - Accompanied children 2-11 years pay 75% of base fare. Accompanied infants under two years of age not occupying a seat pay 10%. Only one infant discount per adult passenger. Find out more information regarding services for young children.
Travel Documentation - Passengers are responsible for obtaining necessary travel visas, or other documentation required for international travel. Find out more about travel documentation.
Air New Zealand offers our best fares on the web site. If you prefer to speak with a specialist, please contact our customer support center at 800-262-1234. Higher airfares will apply to bookings made over the telephone.