Need a little extra space for your legs? Introducing the new Economy Stretch, so you can stretch out, relax and make your journey even more comfortable.
What is Economy Stretch?
Economy Stretch is a new Economy comfort option offered on flights operating between Auckland and Los Angeles, San Francisco, and select services to Houston. You get up to 39% more legroom than our standard Economy seats, so you can stretch out in even more comfort. You'll arrive more refreshed and ready to make the most of your time away.
Stretch out and relax to make your journey even more comfortable.
- More legroom means you have extra space to stretch your legs.
- The seats are in the first four rows of Economy, so you disembark sooner.
- The seats are further apart for you to enjoy a full recline during the flight.
- The extra space makes it easier for you to access the aisle from the window or middle seat.
Enjoy two more complimentary extras:
- Comfortable over-ear headphones, perfect for longer trips and for shutting out everything except your in-flight entertainment.
- A more generous plush pillow, so you can stretch out and relax in even more comfort.
The seat is the same as Economy and all our other Economy services remain the same. You'll still enjoy our world-class inflight dining, a great selection of entertainment and our award-winning service.
Ready to book?
You can choose Economy Stretch, after initially selecting Economy when making your booking. Economy Stretch is available for sale now for travel from 27 February 2023.