Value Fare Conditions
- Eligible for Airpoints Dollars & Status Points accrual (may not apply to sectors not operated by Air New Zealand).
- May not be eligible for accrual of frequent flyers miles/points with airline partners (may not apply to sectors not operated by Air New Zealand).
- Adult and child fares are non-refundable at all times. Infant fares are fully-refundable.
The fare may be used as credit toward another Air New Zealand fare provided the cancellation is made prior to the original departure date. If the value of the new fare is lower than the value available for exchange, the residual amount is non-refundable.
- For no-shows, the ticket value is forfeited and the ticket cannot be used towards further travel or rebooked for an alternative travel date.
- Exception: Tickets are fully refundable if cancelled within 24 hours of making the reservation and the reservation is made at least 7 days (168 hours) before departure of the first flight in the itinerary.
- 1 piece per person (excluding infants) - up to 23kg (50lbs) on Air New Zealand operated and ticketed flights.
- Note: for sales and travel from 27 April 2016 departing Honolulu to New Zealand or Australia 2 pieces per person (excluding infants) up to 23kg (50lbs) applies on Air New Zealand operated and ticketed flights.
- Excess baggage charges apply.
Standard Seat Select
- Economy Value Fares: Available for purchase
- USD $100 change fee per adult and child applies. Infant fares can be changed free of charge. Additional payment may also be required if the original fare is not available or applicable.
- Tickets are not transferable to another person.
- Service fees apply.
- Note: Where the cancellation and change conditions differ between the outbound and return journeys, then the most restrictive conditions will apply for the whole journey.