The ultimate inflight comfort, food and entertainment.
With Business Premier, we’ve thought of everything. Your experience starts with premium check-in, extra baggage allowance (three 23kg checked-in and two 7kg carry-on), lounge access and priority boarding. On board you’ll relax in a leather armchair that converts into a lie-flat bed. Your meal is designed by Consultant Chef Peter Gordon and accompanied by premium New Zealand wines. You’ll also enjoy full access to inflight movies, TV, music and games.
More about this fare:
- Business Premier is available on Boeing 777 and 787-9 aircraft for travel between New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands; our Boeing 767 fleet features a leather armchair in Business Class
- At the time of booking, you can request your seat to make sure you get the perfect spot
- On the day of travel you’ll enjoy premium check-in and priority boarding
- You can take three priority checked-in bags of up to 23kgs each and two carry-on bags of up to 7kg each
- You’ll receive lounge access when departing from airports where there is an Air New Zealand branded and operated lounge
Find out more information about inflight entertainment.
Find out more about eating and drinking on flights to Australia and the Pacific Islands.