We've temporarily changed our inflight services to support physical distancing following the impact of COVID-19. Find out about this change and other COVID-19 updates.
With businesspremier, we've thought of everything. Your experience starts with premium check-in, extra baggage allowance (three 23kg checked-in and two 7kg carry-on), lounge access and priority boarding. On board you'll relax in a leather armchair. Your meal is designed by Consultant Chef Peter Gordon and accompanied by premium New Zealand wines. You'll also enjoy full access to inflight movies, TV, music and games.
businesspremier fare is only available on Air New Zealand operated flights.
More about this fare:
- businesspremier is available on Boeing 777 and 787-9 aircraft for travel between New Zealand, Australia and the Islands
- At the time of booking, you can request your seat to make sure you get the perfect spot
- On the day of travel you'll enjoy premium check-in and priority boarding
- You can take three priority checked-in bags of up to 23kg each and two carry-on bags of up to 7kg each
- You'll receive lounge access when departing from airports where there is an Air New Zealand branded and operated lounge
Find out more information about inflight entertainment.
Find out more about cuisine and wine on flights to New Zealand, Australia and the Islands.