Business Fare Conditions
- Eligible for accrual of Airpoints Dollars or frequent flyer miles/points with airline partners (may not apply to sectors not operated by Air New Zealand).
- Eligible for Status Points accrual.
- Refundable less USD $500 cancellation fee per adult and child, provided the cancellation is made prior to the original departure date. Infant fares are fully-refundable.
- The fare may be used as credit toward another Air New Zealand fare provided the cancellation is made prior to the original departure date. If the value of the new fare is lower than the value available for exchange, the residual amount is non-refundable.
- For no-shows, the ticket value is forfeited and the ticket cannot be used towards further travel or rebooked for an alternative travel date.
- Exception: Tickets are fully refundable if cancelled within 24 hours of making the reservation and the reservation is made at least 7 days (168 hours) before departure of the first flight in the itinerary.
- 3 pieces per person (excluding infants) - up to 23kg (50lbs) each on Air New Zealand operated and ticketed flights.
- Excess baggage charges apply.
- Changes are permitted at any time. Additional payment may also be required if original fare is not available or applicable. Tickets are not transferable to another person.
- Service fees apply.
- Note: Where the cancellation and change conditions differ between the outbound and return journeys, then the most restrictive conditions will apply for the whole journey.