Business Premier flights from Honolulu
Scroll down for more information on our great fares and award-winning service.
Travel periods: Los Angeles 7 Apr - 10 Dec 2018
San Francisco 1 Apr - 10 Dec 2018
Houston 1 Apr - 10 Dec 2018
Honolulu 29 Mar - 10 Dec 2018
Sale ends: 21 Feb 2018
To stop over in Auckland and add another city in New Zealand, use our International Multi-stop Fare Finder to plan your perfect itinerary.
Air New Zealand's Business Premier on our Boeing 787-9 aircraft offers:
- Our signature soft chalk-colored leather lie-flat bed, complete with an indulgent memory foam mattress, a cozy duvet and a full-size pillow
- Ottoman footrest that doubles as guest seating
- Large table for dual dining
- In-seat power, a USB connection, premium headphones and a high resolution 11-inch screen to view the gate-to-gate on-demand entertainment system
- Fabulously tempting new cuisine to accompany our award-winning New Zealand wines.
- Premium check-in, lounge access and priority baggage handling
- Amenity kit to make hour journey more comfortable
What to do in New Zealand
Fantastic scenery, fabulous festival, super food and wine and stunning outdoor experiences - New Zealand is an impressive destination that punches well above its weight.
Check out which hotels, restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and attractions to visit when you're in town.
- Explore the sea, the coastline is amass with sensational beaches, beautiful coast walks and every opportunity to surf, soak and lounge in the sun.
- Put yourself against your fears and try luging, zorbing, sky-diving, paragliding, bungy jumping, jet-boating and much more!
- Tour wineries that attract world accolades, sample cuisine that is fresh, diverse and full of flavour and enjoy strong, rich caffeine hit at one of Auckland’s many cafes.
- Be sure to take in the wealth of Polynesian and Maori culture that forms the backbone of an increasingly multicultural society that can be found predominantly in the cities of Auckland and Rotorua or for a history lesson, travel to Northland and explore the architectural and historical significance of a colonial past.
Get ready for your stay in New Zealand with some useful facts to make your arrival stress free.
- Currency: New Zealand Dollar
- Country Code: +64
- Electricity: 230/240 Volts, NZ style 2 or 3 pin plug
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By using this site, you signify you have read and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the site.
Fare/Pricing Details - Round trip Business Class airfare per person on specified Air New Zealand operated flights between the USA and Auckland, New Zealand. Flights within Zealand will be in economy class. Posted fares are valid for travel Monday to Thursday, travel Friday to Sunday will be an additional $150 per direction. Additional New Zealand city must be booked at the same time and in the same booking/itinerary/Passenger Name Record as the international airfare from the US to Auckland. Fare must be purchased and ticketed at least 3 days prior to departure. Fare is subject to availability and may be withdrawn, changed or extended at any time. Includes Government fees and taxes which encompass the Passenger Facility charge of $4.50 and the September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 USD per person per enplanement in the USA to a maximum of $10.00 USD. Additional baggage charges may apply. Other terms & conditions apply. Reference JEPN2
Payment & Ticketing - Bookings made online must be purchased immediately with credit card. Prices are in US dollars and offer is available in the USA only. Electronic tickets will be issued on all eligible routes and sent to the email address provided in the booking process. Flights with an Air New Zealand (NZ) designator qualify for electronic tickets. No waitlists are permitted. Prices are subject to change at any time prior to purchase. We want to provide you with the most competitive fare deals in a fluctuating marketplace and because of this, prices may go down. Under the fare rules of all fare types (excluding full price fares) we are not able to provide rebooking with a refund of the difference in price if a lower fare becomes available. Please read all fare rules carefully before booking.
Cancellations/Changes - Changes are permitted for a $400 change penalty per person. A fare upgrade may be required subject to booking class availability. A service fee of $50 USD per person will apply to changes. The new ticket must be of equal or greater value than the original ticket. Please contact Air New Zealand if you need to make changes. Your ticket is fully refundable without penalty within 24 hours after ticketing when you purchase your ticket 7 or more days before the departure of the first flight in the itinerary. After the initial 24 hour period and before departure, cancellation penalty of $500 applies. After departure, ticket is non-refundable. Ticket is non-endorseable and non-transferable. For “no–shows”, the airfare is non-refundable. Other restrictions may apply.
Baggage Allowance - Learn about our Baggage Allowance. Additional charges may apply.
Stopovers - Stops permitted in Auckland in either direction. Other stops at $100 each stopover.
Frequent Flyer - Frequent Flyer accrual is permitted with this fare type.
Minimum/Maximum stays - no minimum stay and maximum stay is 12 months.
Children/Infants - Accompanied children 2-11 years pay 100% of the base fare and pay the full fuel surcharge of $500. Accompanied infants under two years of age not occupying a seat pay 10%. Only one infant discount per adult passenger. For information regarding services for young children, services for young children.
Travel Documentation - Passengers are responsible for obtaining necessary travel visas, or other documentation required for international travel. For further information, regarding travel documentation please read travel documentation.
Air New Zealand offers our best fares on the web site. If you prefer to speak with a specialist, please contact our customer support center at 1-800-262-1234. Higher airfares or service fees will apply to bookings made over the telephone.