Australia is a country as big as your imagination, just waiting to be discovered.
Known to many as the ‘Land Down Under’, Australia's most significant attraction is its natural beauty. At nearly the same size as continental USA you’ll have plenty of fun planning your perfect itinerary. Mix culture-rich Melbourne with the surf, sun and scenic delights of Sydney, visit Great Barrier Reef, Barossa Valley, Australia’s wine capital featuring more than 80 vineyards, less than two hours' drive from Adelaide, and explore the wonders of the World Heritage rain forest surrounding Cairns.
Take a glimpse of the inflight experience you can expect when travelling on Air New Zealand's longhaul flights. Click here for more information on your next flight.
- Revolutionary lie-flat seats
- A comfortable, 22-inch-wide leather armchair that converts into a 6-foot 7.5-inch bed
- An ottoman footrest that doubles as a visitor's seating
- Direct aisle access for all passengers
- In-seat power
- A high resolution 10.4-inch screen to view the on-demand audio and video inflight entertainment system offered from gate to gate
- Fabulously tempting new cuisine to accompany our award-winning wines.
Use the airfare and flight finder for travel to other destinations in Australia - Alice Springs, Uluru (Ayers Rock), Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Hobart, Launceston and Townsville. Fares are also available from across the USA.