When booking a rental car with Avis or Budget Rental Cars, and paying in cash, you will earn 2.50 Airpoints Dollars for every rental day. Alternatively, you can pay with your Airpoints Dollars.
To make a booking with Airpoints Dollars simply call our contact centre.
A few things to note:
- Only selected rental car locations are able to be booked using Airpoints Dollars as payment.
- Part payment is not permitted.
- Rental Car booking requests must be made at least 7 days before pick up and are subject to vehicle availability.
- In New Zealand, Avis is the leading rental car company and offers unlimited kilometres, free standard motor vehicle insurance, free additional driver (over 25) and 24-hour roadside mechanical assistance for peace of mind motoring.
- Budget Rent a Car is able to meet the diverse needs of its customers without compromising on quality. In New Zealand, a wide range of late model, 4 wheel drives, vans and commercial vehicles is constantly being updated to ensure you enjoy the best in comfort and safety.
These earning rates are in New Zealand Airpoints Dollars.
For members residing in Australia and in Norfolk Island, these will be converted to Australian Airpoints Dollars before being credited to the account.
Members must provide their Air New Zealand Airpoints™ membership number to the chosen car partner at time of booking.
Airpoints Dollars cannot be earned on contracted, corporate and industry rates.
Contact Rental Car Partners for specific Terms and Conditions.
See the Airpoints Terms and Conditions for for full programme details.