12 night air & land inclusive Australian Vacation
Text Relay Information for TTY users
Call one of our specialists at 1-855 550 8802 to book this package.
- Round-trip airfare on Air New Zealand from Los Angeles to Cairns, returning from Adelaide
- One way airfare on Virgin Australia from Cairns to Sydney & Adelaide
- Four nights Mercure Cairns Harbourside, Standard Room
- Four nights Mercure Sydney, Standard Room
- Three nights Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, Deluxe Room
- Overnight Kangaroo Island Coast to Coast tour including coach and ferry transfers, one nights’ accommodation and sightseeing
- Applicable airline fuel surcharge
- US/foreign taxes & fees including Sep 11 Security Fee
Soak up all that the harbor city of Sydney has to offer with a three night stay. Immerse yourself into the city life and explore the city’s history in the Rocks district. Get outside and try surfing at world famous Bondi Beach, cruise the harbor upon a ferry to view the city’s skyline and icons from the water before climbing to the top of one of these icons - the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Head east for four nights and experience the world class food and wine, lush parklands and festivals of Adelaide. Ride the historic tram to the seaside town of Glenelg, wine and dine yourself through the rolling hills and panoramic views of vineyards in the Barossa Valley, and immerse yourself in the wildlife haven of Kangaroo Island, just a short ferry ride from the mainland.
Spend four nights in Cairns, the gateway to all that Tropical North Queensland has to offer – the islands, reef and rainforest. Dive or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, trek through the World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest or take an adventure aboard a hot air balloon, a white water raft or a 4wd all-terrain vehicle through the unique landscapes.
* TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on twin share and based on departures Jul 23 - Sep 21, 13. Single supplements apply. Must be booked by May 31, 13. Black-out dates may apply. Airlines frequently change their prices as a result of fare increases and/or fuel surcharges. Prices are current at time of posting (5/10/13) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. All pricing is strictly subject to availability. All prices, itineraries and routing are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. CA CST: 2076233-40 | WA ID: 601 684 531