Enjoy the Star Alliance Lounge at Los Angeles International Airport.*
Located on Level 6 of the Great Hall in the newly-refurbished Tom Bradley International Terminal, the 18,000 square foot lounge features an open-air terrace with panoramic views of the northern runway toward the Hollywood Hills as well as dedicated experience zones to cater to different customer needs such as business or rest.
Other features include:
- A media room with international news and sports channels
- Fast, free and unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- iPads available on request for use in the lounge (security deposit required: e.g. passport)
- Convenient power and USB outlets
- Complimentary hot and cold food and beverages
- A wide range of wines and complimentary bar
- Eight shower suites and restroom facilities
- Luggage storage area
- Flight information displays
Please note: The Koru Lounge (Air New Zealand Lounge) in Terminal 2 will officially close following the final departing flight (NZ 5) from that terminal on 2 December.
*Airpoints Elite and Gold members may access the Star Alliance Lounge with one guest when travelling on an international flight operated by a Star Alliance partner (including Air New Zealand). Koru members and Elite Partners may access the lounge with one guest when departing on Air New Zealand operated flights.