Whether it is emergency medical goods, or a machine part that’s stalled production, Go PRIORITY delivers the fastest most highly specialised airport to airport service which recognises the critical nature.
This service will ensure that your shipment will be available at its destination in the fastest possible time on time every time - we guarantee it!
Our GO PRIORITY service utilises our global Air New Zealand network and travels as a priority uplift. Dedicated capacity is reserved on our flights for GO PRIORITY cargo only, giving you assurance on space and ease of mind.
GO PRIORITY cargo is designed with the very latest close-off time prior to flight departure and shipments are made available as first collection at the destination terminal. Nothing is faster!
Online Tracking provides progressive updates on the exact status of your Go PRIORITY cargo. This is available via our website 24-hours a day, or you can opt in to receive email updates.
Proactive Monitoring Service
We will continually check for any changes from our schedule and report any variations back to you. If required, we will also contact the consignee when the shipment is available for collection.
- Available on selected Air NZ services
- Dedicated capacity set aside, including on high demand flights
- Ad-hoc booking only - no allocations
- Guaranteed to travel once accepted
- Money back to the equivalent of the Go General rate if product does not travel
- Proactive online tracking
- Latest close off applicable in market
- Earliest recovery applicable in market
- 32kg loose weight restriction per piece (for non-unitized cargo)
- No weight restrictions for cargo in dedicated Units
|Capacity guaranteed||Highest priority|
|Performance guaranteed||Designated capacity|
|Enhanced online tracking||32kgs max weight for loose piece|
|Latest close off - earliest recovery|