15 night New Zealand Escorted Tour including Airfare
Buyer travel alert:
Tour departure dates:
2013: Oct 29; Nov 5, 12, 19, 26; Dec 10, 17, 31
2014: Jan 7, 14, 21. 28; Feb 4, 18, 25; Mar 4, 11
per person based on double occupancy
Text Relay Information for TTY users
Visit the must see sights of New Zealand on this amazing escorted tour originating from Honolulu.
- Round-trip airfare on Air New Zealand from Honolulu to Auckland, returning from Christchurch
- 14 Days Touring by luxury air-conditioned coach with 2-door access, restroom, seatbelts, reclining seats and panoramic windows
- 13 nights’ accommodation in Standard Hotels with private ensuite and breakfast daily
- Sightseeing as noted
- 1 night pre tour accommodation in Auckland
- 1 night post tour accommodation in Christchurch
- Meals as noted
- Applicable airline fuel surcharge
- US/foreign taxes & fees including Sep 11 Security
Visit the must see sights of New Zealand on this amazing escorted tour and see Christchurch, Queenstown, Fox Glacier, Rotorua & Auckland to name a few.
See the incredible Waitomo Glow Worm Caves and experience a traditional Maori Hangi feast in Concert. Visit a Sheep Show and the stunning Te Papa Museum. Be awe-struck by the backdrop at the Church of Good Shepher en route to the might Mt Cook. Take a cruise on Milford Sound, see the spectacular Fox Glacier and enjoy a ride on the world famous TranzAlpine Train.
* TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on twin share and based on departures Nov 8 - Mar 15, 14. Single supplements apply. Must be booked by Dec 31, 13. Black-out dates may apply. Airlines frequently change their prices as a result of fare increases and/or fuel surcharges. Prices are current at time of posting (11/5/13) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. All pricing is strictly subject to availability. All prices, itineraries and routing are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. CA CST: 2076233-40 | WA ID: 601 684 531