Use the chart below to work out how many Airpoints Dollars™ you could earn by flying with our airline partners if you have a departure date on or after 1 November 2012.
|Per One-Way sector between||First
|New Zealand and:|
|North America and:|
|Central America and:|
|South America and:|
|Pacific Islands and:|
|Within New Zealand:|
|Within International Zones:|
|Less than 1,000 km||30||20||15||10|
|Between 1,000 km & 2,000 km||35||30||20||15|
|More than 2,000 km||50||35||25||20|
1: Australia to Europe: Applies only to journeys between Australia and Europe where the sectors flown have the same flight number and on the same through journey - without stopover.
2: North America to Europe: Applies only to journeys between North America and Europe where the sectors flown have the same flight number and are on the same through journey - without stopover.
3: Asia to South America: Applies only to journeys between Asia and South America where the sectors flown have the same flight number and are on the same through journey - without stopover.
|New Zealand||New Zealand|
|Australia||New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia, ACT, Tasmania, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Papua New Guinea|
|Pacific Islands||Cook Islands, Fiji, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands|
|Asia||Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Vietnam|
|Honolulu/Tahiti||Honolulu, Hawaii, Tahiti|
|North America||Canada, United States (excluding Hawaii)|
|Europe||Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
|Africa||Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Congo, Djibouti, Eygpt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Middle East||Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates|
|South America||Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela|
|Central America||Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Dutch Antilles, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, St Lucia, St Thomas, St Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, US Virgin Islands|
• You can earn Airpoints Dollars on Codeshare services operated by another airline and marketed and ticketed by Air New Zealand based on the Partner Airline Earn Chart.
• You can earn Airpoints Dollars on Codeshare services trans Tasman operated by Virgin Australia/Pacific Blue and marketed and ticketed by Air New Zealand based on the Air New Zealand Earn Chart.
• You can earn Airpoints Dollars on trans Tasman services marketed and ticketed by Virgin Australia/Pacific Blue based on the Virgin Blue Earn Chart.
• You can earn Airpoints Dollars on Domestic Australia services operated by Virgin Australia/Pacific Blue based on the Virgin Blue Earn Chart, including Codeshare services marketed and ticketed by Air New Zealand.
• You can earn Airpoints Dollars on codeshare services operated by Star Alliance carriers and marketed by and ticketed by another Star Alliance carrier. For example, if the flight is marketed by South African Airways and has an SA flight number but is operated by Qantas you will not earn Airpoints Dollars.
• Certain booking classes on Partner Airlines are not eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars, and some may earn a different level of Airpoints Dollars depending on the airline. Refer to clause 1.3 of the Terms and Conditions for more information.
• For the most up-to-date information, check the Airpoints section of the Air New Zealand website or contact your nearest Air New Zealand Contact Centre.
• Please note booking class eligibility and earning levels are subject to change without notice and any changes will apply based on the date you travel.
• The number of Airpoints Dollars you could earn is based on your ticketed Flight Sectors. For example, Los Angeles to Chicago on United Airlines followed by Chicago to Frankfurt on Lufthansa, in Discount Economy Class Los Angeles to Chicago will earn Airpoints Dollars 20 for travel within International Zones (over 2,000km) and Chicago to Frankfurt earning a further Airpoints Dollars 20 for travel from North America to Europe from the Partner Airline Earn Chart.
• Australia to Europe: Applies only to Journeys between Australia and Europe where the Sectors flown have the same Flight number and on the same through Journey - without stopover.
• If your Journey involves a combination of Flights on Air New Zealand and Flights on Partner Airlines the Air New Zealand Flights will earn Airpoints Dollars based on the rates in the applicable Air New Zealand Earn Chart.