Seven night air & land inclusive vacation to Samoa
Text Relay Information for TTY users
Aggie Grey's Lagoon Beach Resort & Spa a whole new holiday experience in Samoa
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles to Apia
- Seven nights acommodation Aggie Grey's Lagoon Beach Resort & Spa, Deluxe Ocean View Room including full buffet breakfast daily, use of non-motorized water activities and snorkeling equipment, return daily shuttle in to Apia daily (except Sundays), one 15-minute massage per room.
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Half day Apia Township & Surrounding Areas Tour
- Full day Manona Island Excursion
- Half day Northern Secrets, Piula & Beyond Tour
- Applicable airline fuel surcharge
- US/foreign taxes & fees including Sept 11 Security Fee
In a land where unspoiled customs, culture and courtesies still exist, we invite you to share our piece of coastal paradise for your next tropical escape. Aggie Grey's Lagoon Beach Resort & Spa... a whole new holiday experience in Samoa.
The Resort offers the very best in service and comfort. Aggie Grey's Lagoon, Beach Resort & Spa has a unique design which represents the authentic ancient Samoan culture, high beams grace you in the open aired lobby foyers to the spacious comforts of our Restaurants and Bar areas. Local senet is used as much as possible on our wood carved beams. The architecture of the sprawling Resort blends in with the magnificent views of the blue and green azure lagoons and the Big Island's of Savaii, Apolima and Manono which sit on the near by horizon.
Every angle at the Resort allows you maximum advantage of the turquoise lagoon that graces the Resort in fact everything at this Resort has a view of the ocean or the Championship Golf Course which surrounds it - turquoise blue or natural green!
Relax around the pool with a refreshing drink from the swim up pool bar, indulge in great dining at a choice of 5 restaurants and experience the wonderful Samoan cultural Fia Fia night.
Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on twin share and based on departures February 1 – March 28, 2015. Single supplements apply. Must be booked by December 31, 2014. Black-out dates may apply. Airlines frequently change their prices as a result of fare increases and/or fuel surcharges. Prices are current at time of posting (11/2/14) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. All pricing is strictly subject to availability. All prices, itineraries and routing are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. CA CST: 2076233-40 | WA ID: 601 684 531