Six night air & land inclusive vacation to Samoa
Per person based on double occupancy
Text Relay Information for TTY users
Enjoy six nights in Samoa, relaxing and discovering Samoa
Samoa is a postcard of natural beauty consisting of ten islands, each offering very distinct and different environments to explore. From the rainforest covered rugged volcanic mountain peaks of the two main islands to the vast valleys leading down to a coastline ringed with a necklace of white sandy beaches. The coastline is a wonder in itself, with sparkling white sand beaches, in some places stretching for miles, and here and there are walls of sheer cliffs that drop straight into the Pacific.
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles to Apia
- Six nights accommodation Coconuts Beach & Resort, Coco Suite including a complimentary ensuite mini-bar (beer, wine, bottled water & soda), use of kayaks and snorkeling equipment and local bus tickets for travel in to Apia Monday through Saturday.
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Half day Falefa Falls and Puila Cave Pool Tour
- Full day Manona Island Excursion
- Full Day Savaii Island Tour
- Applicable airline fuel surcharge
- US/foreign taxes & fees including Sept 11 Security Fee
Beyond the beaches out into the blue lagoons are scattered the rest of the islands that make up the Samoa archipelago, some inhabited, others with only natures wildlife, protected by the fringing coral reef that keep the powerful force of the Pacific Ocean at bay.
Enjoy seven nights in Samoa, relaxing and discovering Samoa. Enjoy quiet secluded evenings and amazing sights and vistas.
Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on twin share. Single supplements apply. Must be booked by June 15, 2015. Black-out dates may apply. Airlines frequently change their prices as a result of fare increases and/or fuel surcharges. Prices are current at time of posting (4/28/15) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. All pricing is strictly subject to availability. All prices, itineraries and routing are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. CA CST: 2076233-40 | WA ID: 601 684 531.